Assets / #78302: Catoctin Furnace in Cunningham Falls State Park
Serving as the place where Thomas Johnson produced iron for munitions for the Continental Army, the glowing stone furnace stands amidst a summer-draped Cunningham Falls State Park.
Copyright © 2008 Journey Through Hallowed Ground Partnership.
FHWA has permission to use this photo. Others must contact byway or copyright holder for permission.
- User of item must display the copyright and credits with the item.
JPEG Image (428 x 284 pixels, 152 KB)
Cunningham Falls State Park, Maryland
- Journey Through Hallowed Ground Byway - Maryland (MD)
- Catoctin Furnace (MD)
- Journey Through Hallowed Ground Byway (MD, PA, VA)
- Virtual Tour for Catoctin Furnace
- Virtual Tour for Journey Through Hallowed Ground Byway - Maryland
- Press for Journey Through Hallowed Ground Byway - Maryland
- Added on March 22, 2009
- More properties