Assets / #40851: Tide Pools Brim with Marine Life
A visitor crouches on a shell-encrusted boulder at Salt Creek Recreation Area.
Copyright © November 2002 National Scenic Byways Online.
Use of photo permitted provided use conditions satisfied.
- User of item must display the copyright and credits with the item.
JPEG Image (337 x 500 pixels, 97.2 KB)
Washington (48.156° N 123.176° W)
- Virtual Tour for Salt Creek Recreation Area/County Park
- NSBO Field Trip October 2002
- Taken on November 25, 2002
- Added on November 26, 2002
- More properties